We Stayed In By The Telly

I hope you enjoy this collection of Squeeze oddities which I have collected over the years. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to include and I will see what I can do. Alex

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Difford & Tilbrook(Earsay)

Love's Crashing Waves
at Tuesday, March 09, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2010 (25)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Difford & Tilbrook(Earsay)
      • Squeeze on Pat Sajak Show 89
      • Difford & Tilbrook - (Apollo, Victoria) 1983
      • Difford & Tilbrook on The Lenny Henry Show - "Wago...
      • Squeeze on Something Else
      • Difford & Tilbrook and their Musical "Labelled wit...
      • Squeeze on Whistle Test 1985
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
What is your favourite SQUEEZE album?
U.K. SQUEEZE
COOL FOR CATS
ARGYBARGY
EAST SIDE STORY
SWEETS FROM A STRANGER
COSI FAN TUTTI FRUTTI
BABYLON AND ON
FRANK
PLAY
SOME FANTASTIC PLACE
RIDICULOUS
DOMINO
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Click here to join Glenn_List
Click to join Glenn_List
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.