I hope you enjoy this collection of Squeeze oddities which I have collected over the years. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to include and I will see what I can do.
Alex
Thursday, 17 May 2007
SQUEEZE on Letterman
Enjoy this live romp through Crying in My Sleep, shake your behind to the solo and try not to cringe as the house band doesn't quite manage to hit notes high enough to harmonize with Glenn's voice.
Letterman's band BLOWS at harmonies. The other classic butchering was when Squeeze appeared on Letterman to perform Hourglass. It sounded AWFUL and all thanks to those dopey harmony attempts by the band.
1 comment:
Letterman's band BLOWS at harmonies. The other classic butchering was when Squeeze appeared on Letterman to perform Hourglass. It sounded AWFUL and all thanks to those dopey harmony attempts by the band.
Post a Comment