Hello All
I decided to finally get round to converting my old, dusty and in some cases moldy Squeeze videotapes before they gave up the ghost. I thought that some people might also enjoy some things that I recorded over the years. I am really happy that the back catalogue is getting an airing at last so it seems fitting that we should SEE some of it too.
Enjoy
Alex
I decided to finally get round to converting my old, dusty and in some cases moldy Squeeze videotapes before they gave up the ghost. I thought that some people might also enjoy some things that I recorded over the years. I am really happy that the back catalogue is getting an airing at last so it seems fitting that we should SEE some of it too.
Enjoy
Alex
5 comments:
Konnichiwa,Alex.I'm Akiko.
Your site is GREAT!I didn't have many chances to see Squeeze footage in Japan before.now I'm so happy to see them.Thanks!So,Where and when was taken your pic with Glenn? Three of you are nice!
konichiwa, Akiko- san! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Thankyou for your comment!! I am glad you like the blog. I will keep adding items as I slowly get round to converting the old tapes which I brought with me to Japan.
This picture was taken on August 6th 2005 in Shinseido Record store, at an in-store appearance before the gig Glenn played at Star Pines in Kichijoji, Tokyo. My wife only had one more month to go before she gave birth but still wanted to go down to Tokyo to see what I had been so excited about all these years!!
I am proud to say that my son was "within a year a walker"
mata ne
Alex
Great collection!
Thanks for uploading those vids.
Someone introduced this blog on "mixi" (so that I could find).
Hello! I am very suprised 'cos there are many videos I've never seen before and they are posted from Japan!
It is very fun to me!
I will come again!
Thankyou, KURI and ISHI-CHAN!! Hontoni Ureshi Desu!! Please come back anytime!!
Alex
Post a Comment